Confidence Real Estate deals with all types of insurance in Turkey. We are ready to provide our consulting assistance and advising support in health insurance, real estate and car on the most favorable terms.

By turkish law, every apartment owner must hold a goverment earthquake insurance (DASK), which is updated annually. There are other types of real estate insurance. The availability of such insurance is optional depending on coverage of electrical equipment, fire, theft, earthquake, flooding, hurricane etc.

It is also worth considering making a decision on long-term residence in Turkey, you need to take care of the registration of local health insurance. It is absolutely necessary to hold the insurance to apply for residence permit in Turkey. Our staff will advise you where and how to purchase health insurance and help with its content.